TMIRCE’s IN4MAL Birthday: 3 Reasons why you don’t want to miss it
4 years ago, a man by the name of Dave Johnson decided to go for a run with some friends. On Saturday, October 22nd, we celebrate his legacy by throwing ourselves a huge birthday bash. TMIRCE’ershave been pounding the pavement and slamming breakfast for nearly 4 years now and we’ve built a lot of friendships, not just with one another but with great organizations like:
…and they’ve always come through for us in big ways. We’ve grown by leaps and bounds and you, Informal Nation, are the reason why we’ve been so successful. Volunteers, race and event organizers, and Saturday cleaning crews are just some of the ways people have stepped up for TMIRCE. We want to thank everyone for being a part of this club and the only way we know how to do that is to get down and seriously boogie.
So are you still on the fence about coming out on Saturday, October 22nd? Here are 3 reasons why you should really consider RSVP’ing:
- This is by far, the largest event we have and it only happens once a year. The people that you normally see in running clothes and on the streets will be decked out in their finest party gear. Wait, what? You heard me. This is a FANCY event – held at the prestigious Courtyard Marriott in Cambridge. Dress to impress.
- The raffle is one of the best you’ll come across at any informal event. You can purchase tickets at the door. 5 for $5, 10 for $10 and wingspan for $20. Here’s a taste of what’s in store:
- Local restaurant gift certificate dinner’s
- City Sports gift cards and other gear
- Reach the Beach Relay running gear
- Race Menu – 4 entries to the Monster Dash and Bash party
- Grand Prize (The same as last year. Were you there? Who remembers?)
- Sur-prize raffles that the organizers don’t even know about yet
- Last years success of the Mix1 Dance Off has inspired us again to invite Katie Visco back to defend her title. Katie threw down some serious moves and won the dance off of the century, yielding her unprecedented Mix1 prizes. Does anyone have the guts to step up or face getting served?